With faithful financial contributions over the years, JWHA has been able to further the independent scholarly interest in the history of Community of Christ and the Restoration Movement.
Our supporters play a key role in our success! Here’s how your donation supports JWHA’s purpose:
- A $20 donation could sponsor a one-year student membership
- A $25 donation could sponsor a one-year e-membership
- A $45 donation could sponsor a one-year regular membership
- A $110 donation could sponsor an annual conference registration
- A $500 donation could support an award or scholarship
JWHA uses PayPal to handle its debit or credit card transactions. It is free for you and provides us with a safe and secure way to accept payments online. A PayPal account is NOT required to make a gift to JWHA.
JWHA does not give tax advice, but as a 501c3 organization it is possible under certain tax codes that a donor could claim a charitable deduction.
While JWHA will issue receipts, it is incumbent on the individual member (and would solely be the responsibility of the member) to consult with a tax preparer for the appropriate way to make any claim.
The issuance of a receipt is ordinary practice for any 501c3 organization, and does not in itself constitute “tax advice.”