Annual membership in the John Whitmer Historical Association provides the following benefits:
- John Whitmer Historical Association Journal, published semi-annually in the Spring and Fall, containing important new articles and book reviews in the field of Latter Day Saint history.
- JWHA’s newsletter, with information about upcoming JWHA events and other related news.
- Discounted registration for JWHA’s annual conference.
- Full voting rights at JWHA business meetings.
- Membership e-Directory.
- Electronic edition of the John Whitmer Historical Association Journal
Annual membership runs from January 1 to December 31.
Membership is open to anyone interested in Community of Christ history, early Mormon history, or the history of the many denominations that comprise the Latter Day Saint movement.
Have You Renewed Your Membership?
Unless otherwise noted, dues received at any time during a calendar year are for the current year only (unless a membership is current, then dues will apply to the following year).
JWHA also offers a digital only e-membership.
Please consider renewing as a sustaining member or patron level. You might also consider a lifetime membership. Your extra contribution to JWHA helps us fund student scholarships and other special projects, and your gift makes a big difference in helping JWHA advance its mission.
Because JWHA is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, part of your contribution at levels beyond regular membership may be tax deductible. Consult your tax preparer. JWHA does not give tax advice.
|Membership type||Annual dues|
|Individual Regular Membership||$45.00|
|Individual Student Membership||$20.00|
|Individual Sustaining Membership||$100.00|
|Individual Patron Membership||$200.00|
|* Spouse membership $15.00 with any paid membership|